All year, every year, we work hard to make the most of the financial contributions made by our sponsors. Getting involved as a sponsor means that you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a community of sponsors that believe in and inspire innovation and creativity.
- Enjoy the benefits of local, national and international event coverage that happens online, on tv and in print.
- Invite your colleagues, friends and family to experience the best seats in the house that come as part of our fabulous hospitality packages during the festival.
- Be invited to our networking and pop up events to meet the people who are setting the agenda in art.
- Provide much needed financial support.
In return, you will be:
- Supporting the arts by helping to launch careers of young and entrepreneurial artists.
- Encouraging young people to consider a career in the arts and design.
- Mentoring and nurturing young talent through potential work placements.
some of our past sponsors include:
Cath Kinston ~ The Fiery Beacon ~ McPherson Stevens~ The British School of Milinary ~ Edward Elgar Publishing ~ SpaceIntense ~ Mandarin Stone ~ Ecotricity ~ HSS Hire Ltd ~ Jelf ~ Enterprise Inns ~ Olives ~ British School of Millinery ~ Suarez ~ Molten Haus ~ Lewis & Wood ~ St Mary’s Church & PCC ~ Cotswold Style ~ Gillian Moray ~ Talking Tables ~ Hewer FM Ltd ~Painswick Pharmacy ~ Painswick Fabrics ~ Andrew Collinge Patchwork Mouse ~ Artisan Bakers ~ Severnprint ~ Brewin Dolphin Robinson Associates ~ Mondo ~ Blushes ~ Silkwood Chair Company ~ Fabric Architecture ~ Newman Fine Arts ~ Good Energy ~ Painswick Fabrics ~ Hamptons ~ WSP Solicitors – Savills.
Donate to acp
We are a registered charity and completely dependent on donations and funding, both small and large. Every little helps, and if you are interested in making a donation please click on the ‘Donate’ button at the top of this page.